Sunday, November 16, 2008





Grace


My heart beats with gratitude for the blessings of amazing grace.


As I turn in thought to God, I reflect on the incredible, enduring gift of grace--God's unconditional love and acceptance.


To perceive the magnitude of God's grace is to experience the gentle, abiding love that enfolds all and blesses always. Even in the most trying moments, I am at peace, knowing that because God's grace is active, all is well.


With gratitude to God for the myriad ways grace shows up in my life, I act in ways that enrich the lives of those around me. The results are amazing: forgiveness and love, freely given and received; help and hope extended to those who are most in need.


Grace is light that shines forth through the darkness, lifting the fog of concern and revealing the power and presence of God. My heart beats with gratitude for the blessings of amazing grace.


"From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."--John 1:16

No comments: