Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's Blessings




  • I had a great evening with son and just ate sandwiches, played Legos and did some homework.

  • Discovered 8 potential new clients that I sent information to.

  • Got positive feedback from my manager on an account that I was on the ledge about

  • A friend called me today at just the RIGHT moment

  • I told my mother exactly (well almost) how I felt and that I was going to speak with her when I felt up to it

  • Been listening to Pandora's straight ahead jazz station. Son was listening with me and he really enjoyed it.

  • Called aunt and cousin to check on them --- wasn't able to go to funeral yesterday but reached out yesterday.

  • Called and talked to ex-boyfriend's mom who I love! She is some kind of wonderful.

  • Cried a lot - evidently needed to




No comments: