Thursday, November 20, 2008

BREATHE - Daily Word


Daily Word — Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breathe

I am a vibrant creation of God, living a life of health and freedom.

In my commitment to a healthy lifestyle, I realize a great benefit in making breathing a part of my focus. Taking in oxygen as I inhale, I feel refreshed. Exhaling, I release all concerns. As I breathe in--mindful that I am taking in the breath of life--I use affirmations of health and renewal.

Several times throughout the day, I close my eyes and affirm: I claim healthful habits every day in every way. I acknowledge: God guides me to right choices, and I live a life of health and well-being.

In times of seeming challenge, I repeat: I am relaxed and at peace. Divine guidance supports me in being whole, well, and free.

At all times I proclaim the truth about me: I am a vibrant creation of God, living a life of health and freedom.

"The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."--Job 33:4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh. That calmed me down just reading it. Now, I'm actually going to breathe. Nice post - smiles!